[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Carnival Freedom Group cruise

  • From: "Todd Schoeller" <schoellert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:04:37 -0500

Hello,

I believe that getting sea sick or any other kind of motion sickness has a
large part to do with your equilibrium.  I believe and I am not a doctor,
but I think it  has to do with your ears and all of the inner ear canal and
drums and all that stuff.  I was on a cruise since being blind and did get a
small part of sea sickness.  It only lasted for a small time till the
medication I took kicked in.

There is medication you can take but make sure you get the non drowsy or
some have tried the wrist straps.  If you get the medication that makes you
drowsy your too tired to enjoy the cruise.  Different strokes for different
folks.