[real-eyes] Fw: Carnival Freedom Group cruise

  • From: "Terrie Arnold" <tanderson3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <BlindPeopleExperiences@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:14:56 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: pbishop65@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Terrie Arnold
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 7:40 AM
Subject: Re: Carnival Freedom Group cruise

Carnival Freedom

November 7, 2009

8-Day Eastern Caribbean

Exotic Ports of Call include:

Leaving from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

San Juan, Puerto Rico

St. Thomas

Antigua

Tortola

Nassau

Interior Cabin Category 4B:  $739.41

Ocean View Category 6B:  $859.41

Balcony Stateroom Category 8B:  $1059.41

Prices are per person, based on double occupancy.  Prices listed include taxes,
fuel surcharges, and $100.00 onboard credit per cabin.

Initial deposit:  $25.00 per person due by January 1, 2009

2nd Deposit:  $275.00 per person due by June 10, 2009

Final Payment:  August 24, 2009

For booking information, please contact:

Helen Bishop

816-461-3181 or 816-305-6918

Email:  pbishop65@xxxxxxxxxxx

This is a group cruise for anyone interested organized by Helen Bishop.   This
could be a great winter get-away or an early Christmas present for a loved one.
 I can assist you with your air transportation as well as hotel accommodations
should they be necessary for your trip.

Sorry about that.  I hope this helps.

Helen

  From: "Terrie Arnold" <tarnold2@xxxxxxxxx>

  send me an emial with just the info to /from , were to , prices, etc, as
somepeople have fliters on attachments in their emails.
      From: "Terrie Arnold" <tarnold2@xxxxxxxxx>

      HEY , COULD YOU CALL ME , 309 0654 THIS IS MY CELL.