[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Carnival Freedom Group cruise

  • From: GailMLL@xxxxxxx
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:42:20 EST

My impression has been if you will be sea sick you will be  whether or not
you are blind. If you  weren't before then you still won't  and vice versa. Car
sickness is the same way.
Hope this helps. Don't worry about it; that is my  motto.
Gail and Orion in Jeff

In a message dated 12/16/2008 12:32:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jasmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Can  anybody  answer my question about getting sea sick if  you cannot see?
I thought some people  who have been blind for a long  time may know if you
cannot get sea sick if you cannot see?
The tour  guide at  Dialogue in the Dark mentioned this.  Hmmm
Any  input?