[real-eyes] Re: A question about opening e-mails.

  • From: "Kimberly Morrow, PhD." <morrowmediakc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 05:59:48 -0800 (PST)

A similar thing happens for me with our Outlook web server at my workplace: I
can hear the link to click on, but hitting enter does not activate it.
Therefore, I am the only employee at my company unable to access email from
home. The techs at my work site have tried everything, and after four years,
they&#39;ve still not come up with a fix for JAWS to work with our Outlook web
protocol. And I assure you--they&#39;ve put hours into this effort.

Kim