[real-eyes] A Question about Opening Emails

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimkc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 07:58:32 -0600

Hello, we use an Outlook exchange server where I work, and it is truly not
useable with Jaws for reading mail remotely.
I have found a work around, that may or may not work for you.
I go to
www.mail2web.com
I log in with my normal user name and password, and what do you know, all of
the messages are there, perfectly readable and accessible.
I am not sure if this works with all configurations where companies may use
this, but you may want to try it out.