[real-eyes] A question about opening e-mails.

  • From: "Nancy VanSandt" <maxvanwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 00:20:06 -0600

Hi!  This is a question I received from a transcriptionist trying to use an
e-mail program used at the hospital where she works.  I have suggested a couple
of things, but none of them have worked.  I thought I would post it here to see
if anyone has any ideas.  One thing I suggested was placing her cursor on the
link, routing Jaws to PC and pressing her left mouse key, but she said that did
not work.  Here is her question:
Hi Nancy.  I have a question re Outlook Web Access.  At my other job, we are
trying to set up so I will be able to read my emails and we are trying to do
it through OWA rather than using the portal because the portal won't work with
jaws.  We can get to the messages just fine but are unable to open them.
When my boss was here yesterday, if she opened the message with her mouse, I
was able to read the messages just fine but when I press enter on the link,
it wouldn't open.  Do you know of any jaws commands or something that I can use
to open these messages.
Nancy Van Sandt,
Buddy and Curly's House
Joshua24:15