[real-eyes] Re: A question about opening e-mails.

  • From: GailMLL@xxxxxxx
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 20:23:07 EST

We have a rather nasty web based Outlook at my work too. Once  I am in
Outlook I go into links and in my case the emails are usually right  after the
link
for logoff so I go past that and read the links. I enter on the  first one and
then I route JAWS to PC and use the left mouse button to open and  then
tabbing down puts it in the viewer frame where the actual message is, and  then
reading keys work. To get another message I go to links again and  so on. I
have
the instructions at work and if this start seems to work I  can send the full
instructions to you. I have to use email for work and it was a  real job
getting it to work but it does. I have not looked at the scripts though  there
may
be some special ones written.
Gail and Orion in Jeff City