[ratpack] Re: Update on the Canon lens repair nightmare

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 21:46:39 -0700

Thank you.  I agree that it was wise of Amazon to do what they did.

Now you go get some sleep cuz I've got 2 more sites to get straightened out.

RtR

I replied and said this review was helpful. Nice amazon took care of it.

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390707/direct/01/>Sign up now.