[racktables-users] Re: I triggered an error.

  • From: Michael Tiernan <mtiernan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 09:43:26 -0400

On 6/2/10 9:39 AM, Denis Ovsienko wrote:
As far as I was able to reconstruct, I cannot see, how this error occurs at that point. Do you use the 0.18.0 version from tar.gz?
Yes, as a matter of fact, I downloaded it into place and used a symlink to point to it.

I'm still in a "proof of concept" phase so I have no problem trashing this installation if needed.

I'm sure it's obvious but I did wrap those lines for the message I sent.