[racktables-users] Re: I triggered an error.

  • From: Michael Tiernan <mtiernan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:42:10 -0400

On 6/2/10 3:37 PM, Denis Ovsienko wrote:
Could you try reproducing the bug with 0.17.10 version? If it's something
introduced during 0.18 development cycle, there's a chance of fixing it while
0.18 is still considered beta (which means I can release often).
I just did something interesting.

Using an RDBMS GUI, I added the full text that I was trying to add earlier in to the comment table and then I viewed the the object and the entire comment is there.

So, I'm suspecting that the problem is between the GUI and the MySQL DB.

I'm going to try breaking it down much more to see what happens.