[racktables-users] Range of IP Addresses

  • From: Mike Walter <mike.walter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 13:59:26 -0400

I have been testing out RackTables and I have a question about IP
addressing.  We have a few systems that have a /24 assigned to them,
possibly for web hosting or a firewall.  Is there a simple way to add these
into the host with out having to add them one at a time?  I tried adding as
a /24 but it fails.  I don't see any other a way, but we would like to track
our public IPs with this program and adding them in CIDR form would be
easiest and best I think.

Thanks,

Mike Walter