[python] Re: steering

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 18:37:53 +0200

Ray,

better try to avoid handlebars for learning or just use
them as rare as possible.

In the beginning it is harder without, but you will
learn the steering principle much faster.

An empty parking lot is ideal for learning. In the
beginning let the bike go where it wants and only
take care for staying upright. With the time the
path you need will get narrower and more
determined.

30 min in the first days is enough. Later it gets
less exhausting.

Anyway it is big fun to learn and to go through all
the stages from beginner to expert.

----- Original Message ----- From: <mtb@xxxxxxx>