[python] Re: steering

  • From: mtb@xxxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:57:15 -0700

Hi Jürgen,

At 09:37 AM 5/10/2005, you wrote:
>An empty parking lot is ideal for learning. In the
>beginning let the bike go where it wants and only
>take care for staying upright. With the time the
>path you need will get narrower and more
>determined.

I need to use the tennis courts again for that, believe it or not,
there are no parking lots that large for miles.

>30 min in the first days is enough. Later it gets
>less exhausting.

It does give a different workout to the legs.

>Anyway it is big fun to learn and to go through all
>the stages from beginner to expert.

I'd say building things is the most immediately rewarding,
but learning to use them has subtle and longer lasting enjoyment.

Thanks again,
Ray