[python] Re: rear brake

  • From: dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 21:16:39 +0200

Jürgen Mages wrote:

could it be that the brake leverage is bigger with 20" wheels than with 26"? It seems plausible to me that it's easier to lock up a small wheel than a bigger one.
It is a rim brake. There should be no difference.

> PS: where oh where might the GP2 be... ;D

Yes, indeed - who bought the GP2?
aahhh, finally the bait is taken ;-)

Two weeks ago I was in Eupen, Belgium. At the same time a box arrived out of france for the neighbour of Mike (another python owner), containing the GP2. I had a chance to ride it up and down the street. It rides very nice, the feel only slightly different from my bike.

Things will have to be changed to fit Patrick (the one who bought it), but that should hopefully not be a too big a problem.

3 pythons in Eupen

dirk