[python] Re: Restructuring the Wiki?

  • From: benjamin.trautmann@xxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 07:32:03 +0200

On 20.05.2008 19:58, jmages@xxxxxx wrote:
> Also lowracer-flevo prototypes catch my interest.

Yes, indeed, Jürgen. That is the way, I came to the python. Hanno Hirsch
owns a classical Flevo, and he worked on a downsized foldable version, the
"Twist Mk II" and now on the Mk III. But there are no exact drawings and
measurements, so -- as I cannot weld and am depending on friends to do so
in Ukraine -- I came across the plans from Henry Thomas. Yet, his plan of
the phython lowracer exists only of the front part.

> We all love the simplicity, short/untwisted chain and
> the hand-free rideability of these bikes, so why not
> unite them in this wiki?

Yes. I would DEFINATELY be happy about any plans. And maybe we can
motivate Hanno to do some measurements, and someone else to put these into
drawing a plan. Even a scan of papers with exact measurements can be of
help, when someone, who is not into bike building but just into welding
all sorts of material can handle the plan.

Keep up the good work. Great community; I learn a lot. Thanks.
Benjamin
Benjamin Trautmann
 Betriebsratsvorsitzender

TMI Top Music International Vertriebs GmbH
Opelstraße 1-3, D-68789 St. Leon-Rot
Phone:  +49 6227 877 491 / Fax:  +49 6227 877 220
benjamin.trautmann@xxxxxx http://www.tmi.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-Joachim Wessendorf, Alexander Wessendorf, Uwe Dexheimer,
Bernd Färber
Registergericht: Mannheim . Registernummer: HRB 351463
Ust-ID-Nr.: DE 143 838 283 . Steuer-Nr.: 32 492 / 27 841