[python] Re: Restructuring the Wiki?

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:40:22 +0200

Hello Dirk,

the trike sections should be own subcategories of the corresponding main group. There are Flevotrikes, Airbike Pickups, Python Deltas, Hipparions, etc.

On 19.05.2008 20:29, dirk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello JÃŒrgen,
That is exactly what i had in mind. Anyone who will visit the wiki can dive
into his subsection, as he pleases.

Hello Listies,

I would like to change the structure of our OpenBike wiki, which at the moment is very python orientated.

I presume that our common point of interest lies in the development of FWD-MBB recumbents, let them be bikes or trikes. Therefore I propose the four main groups:

- Flevobike
- Airbike
- Python
- Tom Traylor clones

Should we have a bike/trike group on top of this proposal, or divide into i.e.
python first and then into python-bike/python trike?
The former would look like this:

-bike
--flevo
--airbike