[python] Re: Python Projects Survey

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:20:36 +0100

Olaf,

from the excellent clip that you made out of the poor
python material I gave you, one can estimate the huge
amount of work and energy that you put in the rest
of the CD.

So hopefully you can finish this collection to share your
fine work with others. I am looking forward to hear from its
release . If you need more material, there is some at the
airbike homepage http://www.airbike.de/

I have already told my friends in the organisation that I will no longer take future responsibility for making our national HPV-magazine. It is fun, yes. But not fun enough.

It is more fun to ride recumbents than to write about them. And I see and feel it every day, when riding with my python through town: This reaches and convinces much more people than any HPV-magazine can do.