[python] Re: Python Projects Survey

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:45:23 +0100

Brian> Is there any kind soul who would translate Jukka's
Brian> page into English?
Brian> It appears to be a very clean an uncluttered design.
Brian> How does it ride?
Brian> Thanks .....  Brian        South Carolina USA

Jürgen>> Sad, that I do not speak one word finnish :-( Jürgen>> But the pictures are informative too. Jürgen>> One can see that you used a 3 gear hub and 26 inch Jürgen>> wheels. Jürgen>> What did you take for the steering pivot. It does Jürgen>> not look like a normal bottom bracket.

Jukka> Right. Rear wheel is 28inch. Steering pivot is made
Jukka> ballbearings,  steel tube and 16mm bolt. Like this:
Jukka> http://dirkb.dnsalias.net/python.html
Jukka> Dimensions and bearings is different.
Jukka> Frame tubing is 35x15x2mm(forks) and 60x60x1.6mm.

Further Jukka told me that he is not yet able to ride it
straight and that he needs more practice.
Here are some finnish dictionaries :-)

http://virtual.finland.fi/finfo/english/langua.html
http://www.ioc.ee/arvutisonastik/index.html
http://www.ethnologue.com/show_language.asp?code=FIN