[python] Re: Front suspension update

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:17:42 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Steffen and Patrick for concerns and ideas.  I have added two tubes
(handle bars) as Patrick suggested, which also strengthens the shock joint.  I
promise not to do any jumping unless in controlled testing (safe). The original
goal is to see how much front suspension can reduce road disturbance to
steering, which perhaps can compensate for smaller wheels / tires...

Steffen's idea is similar to this full suspension python built in 2008,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/python_uploads/2827143639, which I wish I saw
before building mine.  This design seems stronger / lighter / more compact.
 Any thoughts?

Vi