[python] Re: 500 km

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:18:15 +0200

On 09.10.2006 21:10, Thorsten Borm wrote:

Today my bike computer shows 500 km. Yesterday I did a 40 km tour with an average speed of 20 km/h. I like at most a cruising speed of 23 - 25 km/h. It is a great pleasure to see other bikers fighting against the wind. On the Python there is really almost no influence and I can easy overtake all uprights. Unfortunately there is not the totally save feeling on the bike yet.

You're on the right path! 500 km is still not very much experience but if you keep that pace you will be perfect soon.

The only thing to do is to paint the frame. Perhaps someone has a few
ideas how to do that easy and with a good result?

I am a lazy painter and did all my bikes with black Hammerite. Results are not perfect but sufficient.

PS: How about including the mileage of the various pythons on the
    project page? I find this interesting.