[python] Re: Re Re: trail vs wheelsize

  • From: "Dennis Budding" <dennis-budding@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:29:36 +0200

Re: [python] Re Re: trail vs wheelsize
  Also, my damned programmes bleat that they can't open your attachment with
the picture, I presume, of your new Flethon (or Pyvo). Is there anywhere else
on the web where I can go for a look?
  Cofion gorau i bawb,        Rhisiart

  Hi Rhisiart

http://www.ligfiets.net/zelfbouwer/project.php?project_nr=45
  >I couldn't  open the file too but the name Jan Brandse did ring a bell.
  >before I started thinking about building a Python myself I had the plan of
making some kind of flevo >lowracer based on this bike because it is a
beautifull design.
  >when I asked him for more info about the bike he even send me the drawings
in Autocad.
  > I don't know if its available in englisch. translation can be done if
needed,
  > so let me know

  regards Dennis

  Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter
  Download de gratis SPAMfighter vandaag nog!