[python] Re: 500 km

  • From: "Mark Garvey" <lazybee45@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:47:33 -0500

On 10/11/06, Olaf Johansson <olaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11 okt 2006, at 23.02, Mark Garvey wrote:

> On 10/11/06, Olaf Johansson <olaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> >> Cheers,
> >> Jürgen.
> >>
> >> PS: How about including the mileage of the various pythons on the
> >>      project page? I find this interesting.
> >
> > Hm, very nice; it´s suitable for pushing the mielage of those who
> > didn´t ride enough :-))
>

> What about us that refuse to put a computer on our bikes for
> religious reasons?
>

> olaf
>
> Hmmmm.  I can relate to that!  I have a love/hate thing going with
> a bike computer.  I love to know how far I have gone and how fast I
> am going, but then I start to OBSESS about it!  Arrrrrgh!

Thaank you, brother Mark. Hallelujah! Anyone else want to stand up here tonight and confess their computer abuse?

olaf

> mark (the OTHER mark)

you know, the problem is that I look at the bike computer and think..." I
went up this h ill at 5.3 mph yesterday, why can't I go 5.4 mph TODAY!"  or
"I averaged 13 mph last time I rode this, I need to better that today!"  It
is awful!  the silly thing runs my life!

mark