[pure-silver] Re: waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic question

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 23:23:05 -0700

Sorry... guess I was wrong! I have a laminator, heater, pressure rollers,
laminate pouches, etc, works very well. I couldn't see how a press could get
the air out and seal around the edges of the document, etc... The pressure
rollers in a laminator makes lamination life easy.

Jim

Jim Brick
Sunnyvale, CA
http://www.photomojo.org