[pure-silver] Re: waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic question

  • From: "KISS BOB" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:07:17 -0400

DEAR BOB,
I use the Seal to flatten all my prints so it isn't going anywhere.
              CHEERS!
                    BOB

On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:45:33 -0700
 Bob Younger <ryounger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bob,

If you just get tired of the Seal press and just want to get rid of it, I'll be glad to pay for shipping it to San Diego, California.
Always glad to be of help!
Bob Younger

On Sep 24, 2012, at 10:35 AM, "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 ** **

*DEAR LIST,*

* I have a nice big Seal dry mount press. I need to laminate
some documents.*

* Do any of you have any experience using a Seal press to laminate? What brand of laminating film do you prefer and where do you get
it (US suppliers, please)?*

*
CHEERS FROM BARBADOS!*

*  *