[pure-silver] Re: waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic question

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photo" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:28:43 -0500

Bob, manju r a tryin too hard man. Go slowwwly . : )  I had done a few with
expectable quality back in the day, I recall a Seal product up to 16x20 but
several passes, to expel the bubbles, and I was oh so man when we got the
roll laminator. So cool man.

What size are you trying to laminate?

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography