[pure-silver] Re: waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic question

  • From: Ken Kaiser <kenneth.kaiser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 22:14:52 -0400

I have used my Seal press to laminate many things. I used Seal lamin
from the original Seal company. It was easy to use, no problems, and
very durable. I posted some laminated items outside and they weathered
with no problem. I also laminated some maps with Chartex on one side
and Seal lamin on the other side for use in salt water boating with
very good results. I followed the Seal directions and had success in
both cases. These were the original products from Seal company. I do
not know if they are still available, but they were designed to be
used with the Seal press and worked without problems.
Ken