[pure-silver] Re: stopbath kills fixer - FAQs??

  • From: Dave Hornford <dave.hornford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:54:30 -0700

Ralph,
Please don't confuse an acknowledgment that I got the proposed questions
with a final FAQ.
I think to be put in our FAQ it has to be a fairly common question and
have an answer that is not controversial (at least amongst ourselves).
Without the question being current & common we are left with 'where to
get E-6 in Philly'.

Dave