[pure-silver] Re: stopbath kills fixer - FAQs??

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:39:09 +0100

Already too impersonal. If it would be a person seeking help or advice, of
course, but for FAQ-list, no thanks. Sorry, but I can¹t warm up to this idea
at all. Generate a record of the list traffic, by all means, (nice to have
as a download and browse recent months and years) but keep this list alive
and personal.
...and to all the advise seekers out there:

Keep your questions coming, and don¹t hesitate to ask them again and again,
because we will answer them again and again.

Let¹s keep the FAQ-lists for software companies who forgot how to service
their customers properly.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht