[pure-silver] Re: safe light

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:21:49 -0700 (PDT)

Well it probably is more expensive, but I have used the actual red safelight
bulbs for many years.  They are low wattage, last for a long time and just go
into any old light fixture.

Looks like what they did was just put the filtering into the glass of the bulb.
 Every time you replace the bulb you have a new filter, but then again you are
paying for the filter again.