[pure-silver] Re: safe light

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 20:39:26 -0700 (PDT)

If it asks specifically for a red safelight, then it's
a pretty safe bet that's what you'll need.

Forte Polywarmtone Elegance was one that needed a red
safelight and it was specified by Forte (at the time),
but I'm unfamiliar with the Fotokemika Varycon you
speak of.

You can always do a safelight test once you get the
paper, but I'd have a red filter at the ready in case
it's needed.

They're useful for orthochromatic graphic arts films a
well. =)
Eric