[pure-silver] Re: my dog ate my film.... A toxicology consult

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:42:47 GMT

Lawrence,
You are doing good stuff!  Are  you anywhere near San Franciscco?  If so I
could tool on over and bother you kids.
With my former wascals I started with the difference between a bus stop and an
f stop.  Then we went to "geo metric proportions.  i.e. "Little Molly" (my dog)
weighs 10 pounds and Suzi (not smart) weighs 100 lbs.  etc.
My favorite is to i.d. the air head (child who doesn't think very much, mouth
breather with slack jaw.)  I give that one a 1000 m.L bottle and a 20 m.L. cup
and then tell me  how many 20 m.L. cups will make a 1000 m.L.  The kids get the
message. Laughter abounds.
I will get "counseled" because there was too much laughter in the class. >MUST
PUSH MATH!!!< says the supreme being.
Now I sit on but and talk to dog.