[pure-silver] Re: my dog ate my film.... A toxicology consult

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:00:53 GMT

Cconcerning lactation and enrichment photo classes for inner city/low s.e.s./
minority kids:
Lactation is a potential test topic and was not the issue. The issue was
teacher responsibility for low test scores on; lactation and increase reading,
math, and writing test performance upon command of the all knowing supreme
being (aka  super schumck).
All kids need to go to Harvard or Stanford!  Failure is not an option.
The new code was "no child left a behind" or "no child left untested".  No
principal with principles.
The special needs kids were a "sea anchor" on our over all performance.  He
won.  I  had a stroke (twice), the superintendent and my family ganged up on
me. I'm retired.
The supreme being hand selected my replacement from his list of sienna nez.
The wascals continue to test below 50% in reading, writing, math, urinal use,
and lactation.
  None of the new wascals know anything of photography.  All the books with
pictures were removed/destroyed.
However, Jesus L. is making a living selling blankets at the Brocero labor
camps, he can count and save his money for the nice big digital Nikon he wants.

Hernando N (not a direct student) gave me a huge digital portrait of me,
Pancho 'Poke first', is doiing the Low rider carnivals at $100.00 for a color
11/14 of the "chuco low rides". (He told me that as a Mexican he can live on
$1,000.00 a week.)
Remember: All of our schools are digital, providing incentive to learn is
irrelevent.  Lactation on command is important and 50%+ current high school
students are unable to comply due to poor teaching and silver ingested by dogs
doing photography.
Lastly do not let any school administrators that you know me. or we were
talking about toxic heavy metals, photography, or my pet hoodlums.
Remeber guilt by association.  If you let on that you know me your
opportunities to move up the academic food chain will be curtailed. (This
Message received from sienna nez who is now an assistant principal pushing test
scores.
Thanks to all who took time to read my rant!
babaphoto@xxxxxxxx
Staples&#174; coupon: 15% off
15% off everything you can fit in a free recyclable bag
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4efd61de5f53611cf6f1st06duc