[pure-silver] Re: my dog ate my film.... A toxicology consult

  • From: Jean-David Beyer <jeandavid8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 06:44:23 -0500

babaphoto@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Silver is an inert metal.  It's used in jewelry and dental work. I have
> silver in my teeth.  

The so-called "silver" in your teeth is an amalgam of silver, mercury,
and various other metals. Mercury is an extremely dangerous neurotoxin.
It outgasses into your nervous system slowly poisoning you. Some people
are more resistant to it than others.

You do not want mercury poisoning. Here is an article on a town in Japan
where long-term mercury poisoning affected a large segment of the
population. The lucky ones died.

  .~.  Jean-David Beyer          Registered Linux User 85642.
  /V\  PGP-Key: 9A2FC99A         Registered Machine   241939.
 /( )\ Shrewsbury, New Jersey    http://counter.li.org
 ^^-^^ 06:40:01 up 30 days, 20:28, 3 users, load average: 5.07, 5.10, 4.97
To unsubscribe from this list, go to www.freelists.org and logon to your 
account (the same e-mail address and password you set-up when you subscribed,) 
and unsubscribe from there.

Other related posts: