[pure-silver] Re: matting square prints

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:02:57 +0100

The optical centers the print on the horizontally and considers the width of
the horizontal borders to place the print on the vertical axis. The wider
the horizontal borders, the higher the print is from the vertical center. If
this is too high or too low on the mount, move the print up or down. The
optical center is a guide to get a good starting point; it is not a law, nor
does it replace good design or taste.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht