[pure-silver] Re: improvised dry mountpress. was: Under exposed frame

  • From: Bill <billtech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:35:02 -0500

"Peterson's Guide to Photo Equipment You Can Make" is selling (used)
for $2.49USD on up on the Amazon.com website. The highest price listing
is $30.49 from Abebooks (UK). It seems to me that the $2.50 - 3.00
copies wouldn't be considered "very expensive". Where did you find
those prices? (Mine are at:
        http://tinyurl.com/7xr25
        or:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/offer-listing/0822700204/
ref=olp_tab_used/002-7295835-0020852?%5Fencoding=UTF8&condition=used

(watch out for the line split on the long URL)

-Bill