[pure-silver] Re: Yellow colouration in C-41 negatives

  • From: Richard Urmonas <richard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 04:31:53 -0700

Took a quick picture of part of a strip on the light box

https://flic.kr/p/2mENZE1

The left most image has normal colour, the middle one has a strong yellow effect, and the right one the effect is present, but much less severe.

Hope this helps shed some light on the issue.

Richard Urmonas

On 10/27/21 7:09 AM, Dana Myers wrote:

On 10/27/2021 7:05 AM, Speedy _ wrote:
Why don't you put one or more of these negative strips on a light box and photograph it.  You could then make those images available so we can see and evaluate them.  If you don't have a light box open MS Word or Wordpad or whatever you have.  Use the white screen of your computer's monitor for a white box.  If we can see what you are describing we might be able to come up with some good ideas...

Chuck

This would be extremely useful!
Dana