[pure-silver] Re: Typical Printing Waste

  • From: eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 22:32:58 +0000

So I'm not off the mark - I've a had a few lessons, but for the most part I'm
learning this as I go, and with a lot of help from list (this and others)
photographers. Thank you very much Andrew.

I'm not opposed to gizmos though. Quite the opposite, shamefully, is true.
Especially if they come with a good excuse, like they cut down on waste!

Elias

From: "Hagner, Andrew" <Andrew_Hagner@xxxxxxxxxx>