[pure-silver] Re: T-Max 400 2

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:20:52 -0700 (PDT)

I've either used some flavor of pyro for my own work
(or clients willing to pay for the service) or
typically for clients T-max developer 1:7 as I use a
Jobo.  1:7 gives me latitude in adjusting the
processing time.

Sorry if I'm late to the party with this info as I was
aware of the change of manufacturing location a few
years back, but hadn't heard about the change in TMY
till today.
Eric