[pure-silver] Re: Subjective Opinions of Pan F , TMX, or...

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 14:58:20 -0700 (PDT)

I had a client that shot this way for all his work which was in-studio.  Worked
quite well, as you say.  Pyro has that je ne sais quoi thing going for it with
the improved highlight rendering which my client likes.  He didn't say what he
wants to achieve by using it though,

I did run into quite a few discussions about pyrocat on other lists in my
search
before posting here and whoo-whee, some folks sure do get worked up about some
things!

Eric