[pure-silver] Re: Subjective Opinions of Pan F , TMX, or...

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 19:42:11 -0700 (PDT)

Just don't call me poopy pants and we'll get along just fine. ;)

I was surprised at how such big names in photography got really nasty there
'tween each other and so recently too.  After such exchanges what do they do
when they cross paths at some forum/exhibition/etc?
Admittedly there's probably way too many threads there to get in one's email
but
I prefer getting group emails like pure silver sent to me rather than having to
sort them all out on a site.  APUG threads do come up in google searches often
though.