[pure-silver] Re: Sad news

  • From: Speedy <speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 11:58:33 -0400

I discovered Blue Moon several years ago when I began shooting Minox cameras.
They are about the only place that I know of where you can send Minox film for
processing.  They sell film and cassettes and such as well.  I did not realize
they were strictly a film based business.

If I ever make it out there I will certainly have to check them out.

There is another place in Atlanta - Old School Photo - that sounds like this.
They buy and sell film gear, offer darkroom classes, and rent studio space.  I
have not been there yet but they are on my list of places to see on my next
visit to Atlanta.

Speedy