[pure-silver] Re: Sad news

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 11:07:14 -0700 (PDT)

Man I leave Chicago and everything goes to hell.  Well it was probably headed
there anyway.

I spent a lot of money there over the years too esp. on photo paper. This
leaves Chicago without a retail camera store except for Central Camera which
has been in business since 1899.  They stayed small and survived.  Not sure if
they can fill the void but nowadays w/so much being ordered online, they may
just keep cruising for another 115 years staying just as they are.

On Friday, March 14, 2014 12:22 AM, Eric Neilsen
<ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I recently saw that BWC, one of the photo processors here in Dallas has
discontinue E6 processing. The times are a changing folks.

Eric Neilsen
214-827-8301

www.ericneilsenphotography.com
SKYPE ejprinter