[pure-silver] Re: Organizational Assistance NEEDED

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 00:39:32 +0100

I sort my negatives purely by date but add the customer's name to the
negative sleeve. If I take more than a film a day, the date us followed by a
running number. A certain negatives is then for example identified as:

2004Nov01/1/12

This negative number 12, of the 1st roll from Nov,1 in 2004.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht