[pure-silver] Re: FW: U.S. journalist punched, arrested by officer outside Florida voting office

  • From: "Jonathan ayers" <jayers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:29:58 -0800

Hi, hear if the full story.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/content/news/epaper/2004/11/01/m1a_Hen
ry_1101.html

-----Original Message-----
From: pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adrienne Moumin
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 2:16 PM
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] FW: U.S. journalist punched, arrested by officer
outside Florida voting office

In line w/our recent conversations about the right to photograph being
eroded:

U.S. journalist punched, arrested by officer outside Florida voting
office

MIAMI (AFP) - A sheriff's deputy tackled, punched and arrested a US
journalist for taking pictures of people waiting in line to cast early
ballots in West Palm Beach, local media reported.

Full story at:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/us_vote_media_violenc

-Adrienne

Rarity increases value only because of convention.

Even food becomes valuable only when there is not enough of it -- as
soon as
there is too much of it, we immolate herds of cattle and let warehouses
of
grain rot.

-RUSSELL SMITH
(excerpted from TheGlobeandMail.com, 9/2/03)