[pure-silver] Organizational Assistance NEEDED

  • From: "mark" <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:38:25 -0500

Hi,

I need some help establishing a filing system for about 20 years worth of
negatives and slides. For one reason or another I have used the tried and
true
stack system which is a variation of the pile system which is similar but
not quite the same thing as a shoebox in the closet. In general I know where
everything is, it just takes awhile to get it. I need to improve on this.

These are all conventionally sleeved awaiting some sort of naming technique
and databasing system. I would be interested to know what people consider
important in their filing/database systems.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark