[pure-silver] Re: Old film that needs to be flattened

  • From: Dana Myers <dana.myers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 14:11:36 -0800

On 3/5/2020 1:50 PM, mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm wondering if a film scanner that feeds from the sprockets could get the film flat enough.  My flat bed with its holder I am sure wouldn't.  Got two labs that might be able to do it.  Anyone recognize 3LIM or 31IM?  It is a safety film, which might mean this film could have been processed under a safe light.  My search has turned up nothing.  Just knowing that might be an important piece of information.

I'd try this in my Nikon LS-9000 glass holder if I had the neg.

Cheers,
Dana
(K6JQ for the hams)