[pure-silver] Re: Old Kodak Projection paper :

  • From: "Dave Valvo" <dvalvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:58:38 -0800

Yes Kodagraph was used in the printing industry usually to make halftone
images.  Used with dot matrix screens and a point light source. It will
develop in any paper developer.  The rough texture was to prevent Newton
rings because negatives / screens were placed in contact with the paper.  I
don't have any sensit. properties any more.  But I expect it to be very high
contrast.  If you intend to use it for pictorial imagery you may want to use
a low contrast developer.

It was the late '70's that I worked with those papers.

Dave.