[pure-silver] Re: Kodak discontinues certain chemicals

  • From: Dana Myers <dana.myers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 08:10:46 -0800

Claudio Bonavolta wrote:
Huh ! There are various film developers in common sizes for amateurs like us !

Xtol, D-76 and HC-110 among others ...

And for Xtol, I checked B&H and Adorama websites and I don't see any other
package other those that are discontinued (5 and 50 liters), does it mean Xtol is
completely gone ???
No, the Xtol 50L package is discontinued, the Xtol 5L package is suggested
as a replacement. The table is a little confusing to read at first. Xtol in 5L
package is still available.

Dana