[pure-silver] Re: Kodak Enlarging Lens

  • From: <genej2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:25:11 -0400

I'm not at home or I'd check out the "number", but my Anastigmat is a Tessar,
f4.5.  Very Old.  20's, teens or earlier would be my guess. My new favorite
portrait lens.  BTW, I'm going to disagree with the assertion of narrow
coverage on the Kodak dialytes.  just ain't so.  i have a 135 that will cover
4x5 easily with considerable movements, and pretty well stopped down a bit.

> From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2005/09/27 Tue PM 01:06:05 EDT
> To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Kodak Enlarging Lens