[pure-silver] Re: Hamster was (Glass versus Plastic containers)

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 18:06:51 +0200

I agree with that. Buying supplies once or twice a year is not what I was
referring to. But buying run-out supplies to last you for the next 10 years
(and sometimes a few freezers to go with it), is an understandable but
unnecessary panic, which is hurting the industry, in my view.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com